I love stumbling upon gems in Scripture that you never knew were there. Sometimes I think God sneaks in my room at night and adds more words in those pages, because each time I crack open the Word, I am more and more amazed at what I am learning. I found this little beauty this morning and it has encouraged my heart, and I wanted to share it with you all.
Isaiah 65:24
Before they call I will answer, while they are yet speaking I will hear.
God has already answered our prayers. Before He even set the world into motion, His plan was GOOD and PERFECT....and COMPLETE. He knew what we would need in the days to come. He provided. He knew the chaos that would happen. He turned it into good. Our God is all-knowing and all-sufficient and He is good. If you ever wonder if your prayers are being answered, or even heard...reflect on this verse, and know that God has already worked it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment