"...like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit." Jer. 17:8
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Regurgitated Meatballs.
I will apologize ahead of time for this post. I know before I even begin, that I am in no way in any sort of condition to be writing, what with going on 4 hours of sleep, and today being the normal hectic routine of a Sunday. If these thoughts could be compared to anything tangible at the current moment, they would take the form of regurgitated meatballs. My apologies. My head is absolutely reeling. I have had more stress headaches in the past two weeks than I have had in my whole life prior. Sometimes I wake up and wonder why I am even here, and wish to be home in my bed, with the other crazies, so that I would feel more normal, if there were such a thing. I know deep down that this is where I should be, and deep down I also love it here, and feel completely blessed for this opportunity. On the other hand, I have never had a roommate, I don't like "talking about my feelings", and I'm not a fan of rising early and retiring late, either. Alas, the small things I must endure to get to where I am going. Speaking of, if anyone knows where that is, I would love directions. I got to spend time with my brother this weekend. He drove up to visit, alongside his girlfriend, Abby. We three took a small hike to an overlook to which I have never been and took some amazing photos. It made me think of every person I have ever been hiking with before. In turn, I spent the rest of the day depressed because I do not see, nor speak to most of these people anymore. Then I got over myself and went to eat Cracker Barrel/Starbucks with my real friends, and felt just fine. Hey, all is well that ends well right? I think I need to sleep before I go any further. Over and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment