in Pontotoc, MS. We finally arrived in Pontotoc around 6 yesterday evening, after a loooooooooong drive with 13 other people in one van. We started stage/sound set up, and even got to run through some dramas, and finally headed to the hotel around midnight. And that is where I sit. I didn't sleep well last night. I wasn't prepared for all of the traffic noises during my sleep, so I slept until around 4, and I have been up ever since. About to head to the lobby, grab some breakfast, and head out of here by 9 a.m. for more set-up, and run-throughs, and then we finally kick off tonight around 6! Please be in prayer for the 750 students/adults that will be attending this event, and pray that God would grant us His strength to make it through these next 3 days.
All my love from Pontotoc,
No comments:
Post a Comment